Thursday, October 17, 2019

My annihilation.

Wonder what is this void residing in my heart..
As if error has become part of my being
I am the one away from Your Mercy
The moment I erred far from You
I got annihilated in my own desires

The blunders I am carrying on my shoulders
As if the riches of this world is the very divine I seek
I spent my time as in whims
Walking past the shadow of profanity
I had fulfilled my anguished desires every time.

In my dismay I wonder to my own self
Why do I get attach to the world thus
How much I try to gather as much as I can here
It slips out of my hands.

To dust is the return of every soul
For dust is what he has been molded from
That's the eternal truth I want myself to be aware of
Despite trying hard to make do with it..

Bestowing my temptations so far..
As if though this fickle nature of mine wont flicker
Even if my existence shall cease
I wont be able to fulfill this hearts desires

As if though I am fallen from grace
The moment I went away from You..
Despite it all
You remain the light of my path
Make me Yours
Behold my hand
For I think I am surrounded by shadows
Take my sins
And make my soul impeccable of scars
Make me un-guilty in my own eyes
Show me such a spectacle
Make me meet such a person
Make my story be heard to such a heart
Who has never been wounded thus.

2 comments: